If you have multiple users who manage your store, you may want to set up an email login method so they can login without needing to use your phone. You can set it up during the sign up process, or afterwards from your account settings page. If you wish to transfer the ownership to another user entierly, you may also want to change your phone number.
In this article:
How to set up a login after signing up
1. Access your Account info by clicking on your name in the account dropdown or clicking here
2. Next, locate the Email section, and press "Set up" to begin.
3. Next, please check your email. Make sure to check both your main inbox and your spam inboxes as well! We've sent an email with a link to a set up your password. Click the link and then follow the instructions on the following pages.
4. Once you have your password set, you can share the account information with your colleagues to use from anywhere!
How to change your password
If you already have a password set but need to change it for any reason, follow this quick guide.
1. Access your Account info by clicking on your name in the account dropdown.
2. Next, locate the Email section, and press "Reset Password"
3. Next, check your email. This will include a link to a set up your password. Click the link and then follow the instructions on screen to reset your password.
How to change your phone number
If you have decided to change phone numbers or need to transfer the account to another phone number, you can do this by pressing "Change" on the Phone Number section.
We'll send you a text message containing an SMS on your current phone number confirming the change, and once you enter this code onto the site, you will be able to set up a new phone number.